Thursday, October 1, 2009

Okay some new update...

right, now! let's start. First off, sorry i haven't snapped any photos of my rooms or halls. Been detached from my camera a little. My feet HURTS. After like three weeks and of walking, i am tired... I just came back for well, about 4 hours ago. It's about 12ish am now. Okay quick review of everything.

HULME HALL:
My floor pretty decent. At least bathrooms are restricted to their proper gender. I'm on the first. Second is very very scary! pretty wild up there. Ground is pretty quiet. First have friendly people on. And i think i know most of them. The arrangement is girl boy girl boy etc... and OMG, these two boys have like the neatest room ever! like OMG everything is in place! WOW! totally demolished my views of boys. I"m like super far away from the toilet but it isn't so bad now... i think. Wait a while. FOOD is pretty good. Not too bad. We have rice and all at times. Wegdes are the best! :) My Block (Greenwood!) is hated my all the other blocks. Well, should be hated. During Bar Wars, idiots came up with cheering. Abusive cheering. wow.. And my shirt has the F*word written on it. My mom is sooo pissed about this. really! My floormates are sometimes great BECAUSE they LOVE entertaining us with MUSIC at night! geez....

UNI:
About 15 mins walk from my hall are my classes. Practically, most of them are from like around manchester and all or away from my place! So like, i'm like the odd one out. Aiz.. Depressing to walk back alone and all. But it's fun at times. And sometimes! i take the bus!.. Well, i haven't yet, i'll get to it soon! There are some nice people there in my course and some.. well, aren't so friendly? Too early to judge still. :) WIsh me luck!

Erm... what else? SO far... been trying to straighten out a routine. I have classes everyday except on Wednesday! sounds good? let's see two weeks time and you'll probably have me screaming!

Now the boyswell, aprox 4-5? boys are playing football outside my door... geez.. i gotta go sleep now. nite nite. It's bout 8 something now. I have class at 11 tmr then at 3-5... noo!!!


1 comment:

  1. Lols...Miss me right? I know you do! hahaha... See at least back then you have me walking with you to class although sometimes I go, "Yin, ur cute boy there". Hahaha... I miss them so much... I can't do that now..No one though... But there is this Pakistani guy (Princess), that is so nice to be bullied...hahaha... and it's not only me ok.. the whole class including Aliza!

    ReplyDelete