Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I want my COMPUTER BACK!!!!!!!!

Hey there! My computer is STILL NOT with me... so sorry for the far few updates. Will get the 'diagnosed' computer this friday. Not inclusive of the 'repaired' version. Shoot! Damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn! soo angry. Boo everyone. So for the meantime, to entertain myself, i have taken to disturbing my floormates with everychance i get. Now, i have about half an hour before my next class. it's about 3.30pm now. shouldn't be too late there now should it? anyways, gah.. it's ao weird. Imagine a hot day, well, decently hot comparative to malaysia, and then accompanied with the coldest wind.. i mean what the.. you want to put your hand to your face to block the sun but it's too chilly to raise it... lol. anyways, you guys take care okay. I have pictures but no computer.. so.. sorry guys... have to wait for it. Miss you all. All the best!!!

1 comment: